• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp clearance?

StrangeFamous

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum, but I just noticed (in another forum) that the 28 bottle Vinotemp is on clearance ~Vinotemp 28-Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cellar - Black (VT28TEDS) | 072-01-0164 $50 orig $200. I haven't been able to verify this because it's late here and Target is closed but I thought if anyone was interested in this unit this may be a GREAT deal. I will try to stop by Target tomorrow and validate this so I will update this thread tomorrow.

StrangeFamous

Confirmed @ Cerritos, SoCal. Last I saw there was only (1) left. I already have 2 and my wife would castrate me if I bought another. Some people @ another forum are saying that there is quite a few in the back stock but I cannot confirm those cities yet. These will not be on the website, you will need to drive to your local Target to find these, I guess you can try to call your local Target?? Good deal to those fortunate to get one.

StrangeFamous

I saw this today when I was at Target. A local one by be had 5 on the shelves. I am going to go in there in a few weeks and see if they get any lower in price.

I went by my local Target yesterday and they had 3 on the shelves. Not for $50 but for $99.98. Still a good price, but about $50 more than I can spend at the moment.

I think they are clearing stuff out to bring in new stuff for xmas...so maybe that price will go down...

I went by my local Target yesterday and they had 3 on the shelves. Not for $50 but for $99.98. Still a good price, but about $50 more than I can spend at the moment.

I think they are clearing stuff out to bring in new stuff for xmas...so maybe that price will go down...

That sucks, well for me. All the targets by me are selling them for $139.98

Which target was this at?

Which target was this at?

Hall Road and Schoenherr one. Near Lakeside.

Confirmed @ Cerritos, SoCal. Last I saw there was only (1) left. I already have 2 and my wife would castrate me if I bought another. Some people @ another forum are saying that there is quite a few in the back stock but I cannot confirm those cities yet. These will not be on the website, you will need to drive to your local Target to find these, I guess you can try to call your local Target?? Good deal to those fortunate to get one.

StrangeFamous

I was there last night they have 2 on the sales floor, none in their stockroom. The clearance price is 139.99 and there are no plans on it being any lower anytime soon. All of the Target's with in a 20 mile radius of that store that have them in stock are selling them for 139.99 as well.

Hmmm.... I had the associate scan the Target for confirmation and he was even amazed @ the price he even went as far as checking with his supervisor who re-iterated the clearance price. I'll go to another Target within my location and check their prices as well...stay tuned. If I cannot find any others, I apologize to those who wasted there gas to check them out.

StrangeFamous

Well I know I scanned mine with one of thier scanners. Price on the box and scanner was $99.98.

Not sure how long that sale lasts but thats what I scanned myself. :)

Just went ot my target and they are "on clearance" for 139.98....i came prepared ot buy 2 at 50 bucks but i cant even afford one at that price.

Hmmm.... I had the associate scan the Target for confirmation and he was even amazed @ the price he even went as far as checking with his supervisor who re-iterated the clearance price. I'll go to another Target within my location and check their prices as well...stay tuned. If I cannot find any others, I apologize to those who wasted there gas to check them out.

StrangeFamous

You must have caught them in a good mood, they were barely willing to check the price for me :laugh:. No worries on my end, I would have bought them both though for $50... :thumbs:

I checked one of our San Jose, CA stores. They had another brand for $149 - no Vinotemp. Perhaps it is a close out sale.

- Rick

I cannot even find the 28 on their site.

I picked mine up at the end of August for 139.99 minus 10%. I never did find the 28 count Vinotemp on the website, but that was the price at all three Targets in my area.

Hope that helps.

Brandon

I picked one up at Piedmont Target in Buckhead (Atlanta) 15 minutes ago after reading this thread. 107 with tax for the 28 bottle.

Thanks for putting out the word!

Bryan

Back