• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp data collection

GarlicBreath

Living in a van down by the river
Greetings,

I gathered some data the past two days in my new Vinotemp. It is empty except for one pound of Heartfelt Industries 65% RH beads. I broke the beads up into quarter pounders, added the prescribed amount of distilled water and distributed two on the top shelf and two on the bottom shelf. The temperature is set at 66°F.
The temperature stabilized at 63°± ½ ° The RH stabilized at 75% ±1%
Looking forward to Mtmouse’s shelves to arrive. I’m hoping that will assist in the seasoning and drop the RH.
I used an Omega OM-62 for the data collection.

2s6x9mr.jpg

Those shelves, sticks, boxes are going to drop the RH then in a couple days stabilize. That is a cool little chart you got there.

That is awesome. Love the chart and can't wait to see what the shelves do.
Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Received Mtmouse’s shelves today but I forgot them in my office. Dang it! They're awesome, if you have a Vinotemp order the shelves today, he's going on hiatus soon so they're going to be difficult to find.

mtmouse shelves installed 10-16
loaded cigars 10-17
loaded more cigars (thanks H311oLHD!) 10-18

Temperature stablized around 64°F
Humidity not stabilized.

2ugdl47.jpg

Hmmm....try this:

Send all of your sticks to me and then see if it'll stabilize then.

It will stabilize, I'd just give it about a 3-5 days with out adding anything new, and try to not open the Vinotemp, that should do the trick.

Vinotemp data collection continues, temperature and humidity stabilizing

2h6stuq.jpg

Is that some kinda new etch-o'sketch or something. It looks like you were playing with your crayons again after one too many Hopdevils.