• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp Organization

Cira

I'm a recent and very happy owner of the Vinotemp wine coolerdor. I grabbed a few empty cigar boxes to use as storage for my singles but it seems like there is a lot of wastes space with the sizes that I have. For example, if one box fits on a shelf there is 6" of wasted space around it and not enough room to add another. I'd like to find 2 boxes that when placed on the shelves fit well. Does anyone have a recommendation on what brand boxes fit a little more efficiently with less wasted space but enough room for circulation? Aside from making custom trays, has anyone found a humidor that has similar dimensions (~13x13) as the cooler that offers replacement or extra trays for sale?

Haha yeah you're right but I don't have a huge stock, mostly lots of singles so I was thinking of keeping 1-2 shelves for them. And I like the shelves so you don't have to play "juggle the boxes" when you have something on the bottom that you want to get at. :)

Go to your local shop and dig around for some....I have found that Cohiba, Hoyo and Tatuaje seem to maximize space the most for me...