• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vintage CAO Maduros

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
These are the first CAOs coming out of the new CAO/Torano factory. Using vintage 1999 wrappers.

Picked up three of the churchills on Friday and smoked one Saturday morning. First thing I noticed right off the bat was the aroma of the cigar before lighting, a light scent of chocolate. The wrapper was flawless and glistened.

Clipped the head off and here came the crucial draw test. It passed with flying colors, not too easy and not plugged which is a problem I've had with the CAO Maduro Anniversaries made by Perdomo. After lighting up I was greeted with a good amount of smoke and a full flavor that was very enjoyable that stayed for the entire cigar. No burn problems were experienced, another departure from the CAO Maduro Anniversaries.

This ended up being one of the best cigars I've smoked this month and I can't wait to smoke the other two churchills. Looks like I might have to break my promise to not buy a box of cigars this year! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great review Bruddah Bill! :thumbs: I'll say that I've definitely enjoyed the Torano rolled CAO's much more than the Perdomo rolled ones. These sound like they're definitely worth a try!

Aloha,

Wade

CAO has the MX2,a true double maduro.The only one i,ve seen is in a gift box.35 bucks for 6 or 7 smokes.This also includes a criollo which could be CAO,s best.Not a bad deal...

Dang, the only CAOs I can find around here are the Perdomo made ones. Torano making CAOs is good news (not that I don't enjo some of Nick's smokes :p )

Can't wait to try these, Nice Review Shadow :D

:sign:

At first I didn't realize this was an old post.

I was really concerned that Shadow had the need to go out and buy something (not to mention the hobbeling ;) ). I can't imagine our combined Operation Ovrekill didn't give him at least one of everything.

Cheers,
Dixie

LOL Dix :p
Been away for a while, just catchin up on the post readin/paddin :D