• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virginia Beach Bound

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
OK Gang Info Needed:

I will be in Virginia Beach May 20-23 for a business convention and would like to know if anyone has suggestions for shops that should be visited and/or cigar friendly establishments that should be visited. Also, any good suggestions on any microbrew pubs in the area would also be appreciated!

Thanks In Advance!

Phatty

PhatAsh said:
OK Gang Info Needed:

I will be in Virginia Beach May 20-23 for a business convention and would like to know if anyone has suggestions for shops that should be visited and/or cigar friendly establishments that should be visited. Also, any good suggestions on any microbrew pubs in the area would also be appreciated!

Thanks In Advance!

Phatty
I dunno where in VA beach you are going to be, but Emersons has a nice cigar shop. 4435 Columbus Sq Shopping Center down by the mall, 493 9910. Emersons also has a store in Norfolk at 116 Granby and in Chesapeke at 1412 Greenbrier. Down the road a few milies is Atlantic Dominion Distributer, they have an ok selection with really decent prices, 5400 Virginia Beach Blvd 497-1001.
There is a pub that has a good selection. I think it is named after a Beatles song. Abbey Road I think. Down by the ocean. Now if your Hotel is closer to downtown Norfolk, go over to downtown Portsmouth to the Biergarten. No microbrews, but beer from all around the world. Great Greman cuisine to boot! This is a must visit for beer lovers. They are cigar friendly after dinner hours. It is across the street from the movie theater. Park in downtown Norfolk and take the Ferry across the river.
Send a PM to Stogieman, he is in the know more than I am.

Emo

I'd have to agree with Emo about the Biergarten and Emersons. First off, we have to know where your staying in VA Beach. Norfolk or at the Beach itself. Let us know and we'll help you out as much as we can. :D :thumbs: :p