• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visited Puff & Stuff

discdog

Sunday afternoon I decided to leave work a little early & visit a new Shop I read about here on CP. As a resident of Atlanta, we are lucky to have many local shops available, however, unlucky enough to have some shop owners that have no idea of what customer service is.

Upon entering Puffstuff's shop you are promptly greeted & if you identify yourself as a CP member will also receive a heartfelt handshake. Even though I am a new member here, I was welcomed like a life long brother. What a refreshing surprise to the normal nonchalance I normally receive when first entering a new establishment.

And wow, what a shop! Nice retail area in front and a smoking lounge in the rear. But the Humi is the star attraction. It all looks brand new (though it's not), well maintained and clean. There are at least 5 digital hygros spaced around the room to ensure proper humidity levels everywhere. And then there is the selection. I have never seen so many 1926's, but also a large assortment of all the sought after sticks. Sorry I have to say it again, WOW!

Also shile there I got to meet Kevpreist, another member here, and then Al offered both of us a stick out of his private stash and we retired to the lounge where we got to know each other and enjoy Al's hositality.

As I told Puff, this place is way to close to my office, he's going to get tired of seeing me. Went in on Mon & Today for lunch. Met Puff Jr. also. He has sone hell of a mentor and is learning well. Can't wait to go back.

If any of you pass thru or live close to Atlanta, you've got to stop by & meet Puff & Jr., but bring your wallet, with their selection you'll need it.

Sounds like a great B&M. Good to hear they're taking care of their CP BOTLs :)

It was great meeting both Al and DiscDog. While I appreciate that Al offers very polite and enthusiastic customer service, what I think really sets him apart is in depth knowledge of what he sells. This guy really knows his smokes, and can make solid recommendations if you'll take the time to talk to him about what you like and don't like. I told him a few cigars that I enjoy, and he was able to recommend a couple of solid new cigars that I hadn't tried before. I really appreciate that kind of knowledge and expertise when you're working in a field where most of the shop keepers I come across just know to ask "strong or mild, natural or maduro".

Kev & Dog, if his service in person is even half as good as the dealings I've had with him on the phone and the orders he's sent me, you're still being modest on his behalf.

I believe there'll come a day when I'll find an excuse for a bike trip to Atlanta and meet him in prson.

Kev & Dog, if his service in person is even half as good as the dealings I've had with him on the phone and the orders he's sent me, you're still being modest on his behalf.

I believe there'll come a day when I'll find an excuse for a bike trip to Atlanta and meet him in prson.

Newfie you are probably right, we don't want Al to get the big head.lol
And Kev is correct on the depth of knoweledge, I learned several new things to look for on cigars, both NC's and ISOM's. The guy is amazing with his depth of knoweledge & experience.

I'm going back today to drop off a couple of samples for him & Jr. to try as they are always looking to expand their offerings and I have a few they have not seen/tried yet.

I've dealt with Al online. If my business travel finds me in Atlanta, I would definetly stop by and check out the store :) Al is class act!

I'm going through Atlanta next week and will definitely stop by. Thanks!