• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vismarck & Dely Cigars .. I just ordered 35 more from Costa Rica

charx

About 3 months ago I ordered a sampler box of 10 V&D cigars. After a months in the humidoe I stared to smoke them. I have had zero problems with the construction and burn and the flavors are superb. They really suit my pallet. Just FYI: My tastes run from Cuban Partagas and Raymon Allones to higher end NC maduros like Liga 9, Papas Fritas, Las Calaveras LE, Sakakhan Mi Querida Black, Padron 1964 Natural etc

So yeah, they are great smokes! The new bundle will land in Oregon at about $9.50 per cigar.

IMG_2720.jpegIMG_2611.jpegIMG_2673.jpeg

@charx

Good morning !

Did you purchase these directly from vismarckcigars.com ?

Thanks,
Kevin
Kind of. I went to the website but then used FB Messenger to ask a question. Vismarck and I messaged for a bit and he just took my order via Messenger. It's good to message with to him because he sometimes has things that aren't on his website . It was an easy process. The shipping was a cakewalk... and I am a happy camper!

The shipment from Costa Rica to Oregon took only 6 days. No issues! I had to try one of the Reserve Especial right off the truck and it was stellar. I will rest the others for at least a month.

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpeg
    IMG_2777.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2778.jpeg
    IMG_2778.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 4
I just checked out their website, and they look very interesting! Would it be rude to ask how much they charged for shipping?

I think this batch was about $30. The 2nd batch was about 40 cigars. I asked him to leave out the boxes for a lower shipping price so he wrapped them nicely and sent them out. I can't be sure of the shipping for the 40 sticks because we shared the price. They landed at about $9 per stick. Well worth it!!

I think this batch was about $30. The 2nd batch was about 40 cigars. I asked him to leave out the boxes for a lower shipping price so he wrapped them nicely and sent them out. I can't be sure of the shipping for the 40 sticks because we shared the price. They landed at about $9 per stick. Well worth it!!
Awesome! Thank you!