• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vismarck Medium Robusto. Very Nice, Very Flavorful

charx

I let this set in my humidor for about a month and fired it up this afternoon. Suffice to say I will be ordering more! I really liked it. It is a solid, well made stick, the burn was perfect and the flavor was great! I ordered a sampler box of 10, mostly the maduro because that's more my usual flavor profile, but I had them add this medium robusto. I'm glad I did! Just FYI: the transactions were easy and flawless and so was the shipping from Costa Rico.

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
You had a great experience with the cigar! After aging it in your humidor for a month, you found it to be a solid, well-made stick with a perfect burn and great flavor. Ordering the sampler box was a smart choice, and trying the medium robusto turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The transactions and shipping from Costa Rica went smoothly, making the whole process easy and flawless. Enjoy your cigars and the discovery of new favorites! Happy smoking!

You had a great experience with the cigar! After aging it in your humidor for a month, you found it to be a solid, well-made stick with a perfect burn and great flavor. Ordering the sampler box was a smart choice, and trying the medium robusto turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The transactions and shipping from Costa Rica went smoothly, making the whole process easy and flawless. Enjoy your cigars and the discovery of new favorites! Happy smoking!
IMG_2028.jpeg

AI? I'm confused by the replay.