• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

vitasea - my post

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to clarify that my post regarding vitasea was meant as complete sarcasm! Personally, I'd like to ban the guy, as he is very deserving of a ban. He also shouldn't be selling something he knows nothing about.

For the new guys out here, be careful of vitasea...

Just wanted to clarify that my post regarding vitasea was meant as complete sarcasm! Personally, I'd like to ban the guy, as he is very deserving of a ban. He also shouldn't be selling something he knows nothing about.

what have i tried to sell you????

which post i must have missed it???

peter lloyd is coming to omaha this monday the 17th and i;m having a HERF at my house on tue the 18th i would like to invite any of the members here to join us for 7 yr old havana club and fine cuban cigars we could clear up a lot of mis info
please pm me so i could get a handle on how many extras

peter lloyd is coming to omaha this monday the 17th and i;m having a nerf at my house on tue the 18th i would like to invite any of the members here to join us for 7 yr old havana club and fine cuban cigars we could clear up a lot of mis info

HERF....... this is one you need to spell correctly

God Dammit people! Do I have to do all the work for you? This guy has indeed tried to sell us cigars, and then tried to hide that fact by going back and editing his posts.

Look here, Cohibas for sale

First post, look at Moki's reply (#3) that quotes the original post

Bolivar Royal Coronas for sale

What the fu(k about those posts is not an offer to sell cigars? Just because a few FOG's caught the bs in time doesn't mean he wouldn't have sold them if we hadn't caught it in time.

peter lloyd is coming to omaha this monday the 17th and i;m having a nerf at my house on tue the 18th i would like to invite any of the members here to join us for 7 yr old havana club and fine cuban cigars we could clear up a lot of mis info

THANKS ,CORRECTED sorry never been to one

God Dammit people! Do I have to do all the work for you? This guy has indeed tried to sell us cigars, and then tried to hide that fact by going back and editing his posts.

What the fu(k about those posts is not an offer to sell cigars? Just because a few FOG's caught the bs in time doesn't mean he wouldn't have sold them if we hadn't caught it in time.

i belive it called the market place ..buy/sell ect
sorry if that ofended you

I wanna go to a nerf at vitasea's house to smoke fake Cuban cigars and drink rebottled Bacardi rum with food coloring. :thumbs:

I'll book my flight on travelocity.com ASAP

Maybe I can get a rental car and drive out to Sutton, NE while I'm at it!! :)

THANKS ,CORRECTED sorry never been to one

i belive it called the market place ..buy/sell ect
sorry if that ofended you

Hey Moron! What offends me is that you are acting as if you've never tried to sell us anything. You said it yourself right in the bold print.

mushroom_cloud_wideweb__430x269.jpg

A NERF?!!! Cool, I have some new Nerf toys I can bring. It's been years since I've done a "nerf", but it could be fun again...

6157532bca15_main200.jpg

484912b5388d_Main200.jpg

54182_imageMain200.jpg

60438_imageMain200.jpg

45670_imageMain200.jpg

Back