• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VSG round robusto (newest release)

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Well, you know me, always chasing the new chit just because it's still fun to do. Since IPCPR ended, I have a couple of the newest smokes, one being the new Ashton VSG robusto round (box of 10). I followed my inner smoker and pulled the trigger on the box without knowing if it was just a gimmick or was there actually a subtle difference than the rest of my stock. I try to keep several sizes in my humi as I find them worth stocking up on.

I decided tonight was the night they were ready for a taste test since getting them from Isy about 2-3 weeks ago. Right from the start I noticed I was drawn to the flavor this robo gives off, you know the kind, where you keep looking at the cigar as if to say, "your band says you should be like the rest of your brethren, WTF?!" :laugh: I know pre-cursors like what I ate before smoking may have something to do with the taste, but I don't want to eat KFC everytime I want to smoke a cigar!

I was REALLY IMPRESSED! I'm currently just near the band and since none of my current stock of VSG's are within 1 year of buying I can't figure out if all fresh VSG's taste like this or only this one since they haven't had the squeeze of a box press on them.

The burn line is the only thing I've had to touch up once in a while, but it never went crazy zig zag, or scallop on me, just my cigar OCD coming on.

Anyone try the new release yet?

Dave