• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wait one cotton picking minute!

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I trudged home tonight through the sleet, slush, and blowing snow to arrive to a doorstep with a couple packages on it. I figured one was either My SS or a bomb I had been expecting and the other was for my roommate (he gets lots of packages).

I put down my stuff and go back out and grab them. They're both addresssed to me! One is a PM VHS box and the other is about three times the size. I open the bigger one first (of course) and there are OVER 20 cigars in there! I mean I kept digging through the popcorn and finding another ziplok full of sticks! I'm like DAMN my Secret Santa went all out! I hit the jackpot!

(BTW I hope this doesn't violate etiquette, I felt putting a number in there is essential to the story)

As I'm gloating over my good luck I rip open the PM box. The first thing I see is a gold jewelry box....uh oh...could it be?

The note confirmed my suspicions. THIS was my secret santa box! The golden coffin contained a very fine cigar and the rest of the box contained the EXACT items I had talked about in my previous posts. The cigar itself was also a cigar I had mentioned not having tried yet. I mean this guy did his homework, what a terrific secret santa.

So now the question remains, who is this complete lunatic bomber? And, more importantly,

What the FV(K am I going to do with all these cigars!?!?!?!?!