• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waiting On The Mail

indieangler

Sitting aroud all day waiting on the post to run....waiting on my first order of ISOMs to show up and I was expecting them today. The door bell finally rings at about 1pm and I'm thinking it's about to be time to fire up my first ISOM. I open the door and realize the package left behind is 5 feet long and in about a 2" PVC tube. I did NOT remember ordering any 5 foooter ISOMs. Sadly I completely forgot I had ordered some long heat treating fixtures for my bamboo fly rod building. No ISOMs for me today!

Do you generally have to sign for most ISOM packages coming from overseas or will they leave the package at the door? I guess maybe it depends on who it was shipped by?

Prolly leave it if nobody's home. Always takes longer than expected... :whistling:

Waiting for the mail is tough business, and it can ruin your day if an expected package isn't there. I say do something to occupy your time, and when it comes it will be a bonus :thumbs:

That's definitely good advice. It makes it even worse because I work from home so I'm always sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for the daily mail run. They'll get here when they get here I know, just excited about trying them out.

Be sure to let them rest a few days from the trip before trying one. Hard, I know, but worth it. I haven't touched a box for two weeks ... Two more to go.

Its really hard,especially when you know the average delivery time from the vendor to your home and suddenly it takes much longer.
I'm also waiting for a box of ISOMS which the usual delivery time is way gone.

But on the other hand I dont have the problem as most of you guys have:whistling:

It's always like that. When you are waiting for mail/package it takes forever to get to your door. But if order something that you don't really need right away it gets to your door in 2-3.. ???

No kidding, it didn't arrive yesterday either. I'm hoping today will be the lucky day.

Definitely will do. Now I'm getting more alarmed as Friday has past and still no sign...that would be 10-11 business days now, it said 7-10 is typical. Here's to hoping!

Indie, I'm not sure what you have for a tobacconist in Ft Smith, but if I were you, I'd take a weekend trip down I-40 to Little Rock and hit up Greg at the Pipe & Tobacco shop on University (tell 'em and the crew there I said hi while you're at it). Grab a handful of Padrons to tide you over. You know what they say about a watched pot never boiling... ;)

Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out next time I'm out near LR. Meanwhile, still waiting. It was not from AUS, came from Switzerland.

that sucks! i'm now waiting on the mail as well . . . might be here tomorrow!