• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wang Guan Anhuizhongyangongyegongsichupin

bimmer635csi

Too noob to mention!
A co-worker of mine was recently in Hong Kong (or maybe even mainland China, not exactly sure). This co-worker knows I love cigars. Last gift I got was a Cohiba Red Dot Crystal Corona from Miami Beach. But this time, I'm not sure about letting others purchase things they know nothing about.

Anyone ever hear of this Wang Guan "cigar"? (In quotes because the tobacco is hardly worth looking at and the head actually has a hole rolled into the cap.)

I'll try to post a picture. But it took me 10 minutes just to figure out the letters on the band. This particular beast is kind of Corona size. It has a peculiar odor to it (almost like toothpaste).

I'm not sure if I should smoke it or not. I'm sticking it in the freezer today. When it has been thawed out next week, I'll post some pictures.

If anyone has any info about this (or any Chinese) cigar, I'd be interested.

I don't know anything about them but I do know you should not put it in your humidor.