• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Want a chance to win an Oliva branded KEGERATOR AND BAR SET!?

IanHummel

Well cigar season is finally here! What goes better with cigars than alcohol!? I know what, the opportunity for you to win your own Oliva branded kegerator complete with Oliva tap handle, Oliva etched pint glasses, and Oliva coasters!!

So your probably all asking "Ian, how on earth can I win the ultimate man cave addition!?!?"

Well, here it goes. Oliva will be doing close to 100 keg promotions throughout the USA through August. These promotions will be at select Oliva retailers and will last 60 days. During your local stores 60 day promotion, every 6 Oliva cigars you buy, you get 1 raffle ticket. Every box (20 or more) of Oliva cigars you buy, you get 10 raffle tickets. At the end of the 60 day period, your local Oliva Sales Rep will be in attendance to raffle off the Oliva kegerator and bar set to one lucky winner!

There you have it. So keep an eye out for the Oliva kegerator in your local B&M, you never know when Oliva may drop one off!

Must be 21 years old to participate.

Okay, I have 38 days left in the sandbox. Now I can only hope you stop in at Harbour Cigars in Destin, FL. :) (AFTER I get back that is!)

Very cool Ian, I get a hold of Rick Delia (our area rep) and find out the where and when........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

My local shop just got the kegerator in, it is sweet as hell, and providing libations until its given away in July

Ian,

Do you have a list of which B&M will be running this promo?

John

Ian,

Do you have a list of which B&M will be running this promo?

John

Definitely interested! :)

X3

Is there a link or place we can go to find B&M's in our area that might be participating? I have been meaning to pick up some Special S's and MB III's. So this could be perfect timing. :thumbs:

THanks for the heads up.

X4. Not that I have a lot of B&M places to choose from.

Although there is an establishment here called Seagars (logo is a bull smoking a cigar. My kind of place!).

Unfortunately there isn't a list of participating B&M's at this point. You'll know it if your B&M is a part of the promotion when you see this:

IMG00037-20090427-1231.jpg

IMG00056-20090505-1724.jpg

any possibility of it heading to The Wharf in ohio? I am not in town to check but will definitely make a run or two.

Khari and I saw one at the Cigar Shoppe in Dawsonville, GA but the dude had a lot of names in the hat to draw for the thing. If you purchased a box you got 10 tickets in there.

So I guess, they will not be sending one to my Local B&M here in Brussels.....

Damn shame, I have so mighty tasty Home Brew that wold be very sexy in the Kegerator.

Tim