• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Want to do something nice for a botl...

JackImpact

I currently have a Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS and Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 digital camera that I no longer have use for. They both work fine, come with all their regular accessories. Id like to send these out to any members here who would have use for them.

Maybe someone has a kid who just started driving who could use the GPS? Or a kid who wants a camera but doesnt have one and you dont want to buy it?

Or for yourself!

Anyway! Pretty much same requirements as most stuff on here, must be an active member, established in some kind of trade or pass and have been here atleast a year.

If youd like either of these items, please post in this thread and let me know so I can get them sent to you for your enjoyment!

Have a great day guys!

Nice Jack, Id take the cybershot off of your hands.

That's very decent of you Jack, your parents obviously bought you up the right way.

People have always done random acts of kindness towards me coming from this forum, its time I did something nice back!

Nice play Jack. Haven't seen you around much, hope all is going well.

I know. When Im not smoking Im not around as much. School starts soon which means Ill be at Tampa Sweethearts more so Ill be on here more haha

Just want to show Im still around and I wanna reciprocate the good gestures!

Nice Play brother. I would jump on the GPS but I just bought my first one last week. Somebody should be happy and thankful soon.

I agree with everyone. Will be happy to see you around again. I was just given one by my boss. He got a new one.

I agree with everyone. Will be happy to see you around again. I was just given one by my boss. He got a new one.

Sorry coops. Someone already pmed be about the GPS. My fault for not posting that last night.

So just for any future readers both items have been taken.

Very cool gesture bro...what goes around, comes around. No doubt you will continue to be rewarded in kind...

You better hold on to that GPS. Maybe it will help you find your way back to CP a little more frequently. Great play Jack.

Super nice gesture, Jack! Good to hear you'll be smoking more cigars, life's too short.

I dont remember which one is which so here are both tracking numbers lol

0311 3260 0001 1094 9217
0311 3260 0001 1094 9224

Should be there fairly soon. Theres bubble wrap in there and they are taped up pretty good as well!

Ignore the return label. My handwriting is bad so I just used these sticker ones my mother has laying around.