• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wanted to Say Hello...

StatHaldol

I'm new to the forum; but a pipe smoker for about 20 years. I started smoking a Dunhill after my father died. The aroma brought back a lot of memories of him smoking his with his friends when I was a kid.

Now I have two Savinellis and a couple of Meerschaums. I can never pass by a tobacco shop without stopping and buying a selection of samplers. I love to trade tobaccos.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Mike in Louisiana

Welcome aboard! Seems like many pick up pipe smoking for the very same reason as you have. Nostalgia is an amazing thing. Enjoy the pipe smoking! Lot's of great people on here so welcome, and have fun!

Welcome!

Yes, it's amazing how odors trigger memories. There are many pipe smokers in my family but not my father.

Steve

Welcome to CP!

Enjoy the forum and please share some of your experience whenever you can. We're all richer when those with a level of experience share with those of us that are lacking.

Jump in when you can! :thumbs:

Welcome to CP!

Enjoy the forum and please share some of your experience whenever you can. We're all richer when those with a level of experience share with those of us that are lacking.

That would be me. :cool:

Welcome!

Welcome to CP!

Jump in when you can! :thumbs:

That would be me too! Thanks guys!