• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

I got hit so hard by 2 bombs, one after another, I am just barely recovering. The fantastic smokes have been giving me my strength back. I wish I could have fought back at this time, but it was too stong and swift for my humi. I am as devistated as my mailbox. So thanks!! What else could be said?

So, what you're saying is... that's your wife's ass? :sign:

Stevie ole' boy... just when I was starting to think you were okay. I guess this war is getting pretty ugly and dirty, especially for matty. Good luck finding those crystals. ;)

glove.jpg

"All you bitches are going to pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We're going to fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiney bitches. Once we get to Miramax and stop those Hollywood fucks from makin' the movie about us, we're going to make them eat our shit. Then shit out our shit, and make them eat thier shit which is made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you fucks are next. Love Jay and Silent Bob"

"All you bitches are going to pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We're going to fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiney bitches. Once we get to Miramax and stop those Hollywood fucks from makin' the movie about us, we're going to make them eat our shit. Then shit out our shit, and make them eat thier shit which is made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you fucks are next. Love Jay and Silent Bob"

Wooohooo.....Avenge me hemp night!

"My victims are rich or poor, young or old, strong or weak
I cause millions of accidents, I am cancer in your bones
I fathered the lie, twist what you say, speak not the truth
I am insidious, impartial, deep inside your chromosomes

I take what you love, and leave you in tears
I imprison your soul, your hopes are my games
I strip you of pride, my promise is in vain
While you burn at the stake I dance with the flames

I bring poverty, sickness and death
A worthless handshake, the slickest thief, I steal your wealth
I answer your prayers for greed and lust
More than evil, I laugh at your trust

I am more powerful than all the armies of the world
I am more violent than violence, more deadly than death
I have destroyed more men than all the nation’s wars
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath

Evil, more evil than violence
Violent, more violent than death
Deadly, more deadly than man
I am yeah, yeah, I’m evil I am

My kingdom corrupt with dissent
Your sins erupt by my intent
I loathe your prayer, I wallow in sin
Let the nightmare begin..."

Round 6 DC#'s
0306 0320 0000 9714 1114 Stevehawk
0306 0320 0000 9714 1107 Kilted Craftsmen
0306 0320 0000 9714 1091 Diesel Grinch
0306 0320 0000 9714 1084 Pyre
0306 0320 0000 9714 1077 Kevpriest
0306 0320 0000 9714 1060 Gregor22

Edited original contest guesses. For reference, they are:
Total sticks: 486, 536, 586
Total cost: $3075, $3586, $3686

You bastards...all of you!!!

I was planning on selling my house..but now..I ma forced to live in my car. The blast radius from the bomb I recieved and incoming hazmat cleanup has forced me to live in my car in the parking lot where I work. My poor dog Serra (hint)has to share the backseat with my girlfriend and her son. damn you all..damn you all to hell...my life will never be the same and I hope yo are all proud of yourself. At least I will have something to smoke while I wait for the insurance compnay to servey the damage.

I was planning on selling my house..but now..I ma forced to live in my car. The blast radius from the bomb I recieved and incoming hazmat cleanup has forced me to live in my car in the parking lot where I work. My poor dog Serra (hint)has to share the backseat with my girlfriend and her son. damn you all..damn you all to hell...my life will never be the same and I hope yo are all proud of yourself. At least I will have something to smoke while I wait for the insurance compnay to servey the damage.
Being evil is very hard work! It takes balls of steel to destroy a family! Matty, you know you are paritally to blame for this WAR! No one contributes to the bombing of me and gets away with it! You did the same to some poor bastard, so live with it! Now get out of that car, the dog needs to crap!

Being evil is very hard work! It takes balls of steel to destroy a family! Matty, you know you are paritally to blame for this WAR! No one contributes to the bombing of me and gets away with it! You did the same to some poor bastard, so live with it! Now get out of that car, the dog needs to crap!

Who would bomb someone that runs a Cigar shop...Thats just insane. Unheard of I say. So I take it dinner is at Matty's place? :laugh:

OK so here are some little snip-its from WAR, cuz I'm bored.So with that said here are some of the typings of WAR..........

(note: this is satire for entertainment only)

My Contest and thought you guys were shooting a little low! Sorry some of you guys can't do simple math! By the way I think we are going to have to hang a good friend of ours out in the wind. Gandolf, you are kidding me with this pm? Do you really want to keep my bomb? WTF? You know you are screwing a another brother out of a second round? I will have to out you to the other player and you and him are out! Let me know what you are going to do!

which leads us to

It is perfectly within my rights to keep the sticks you sent, by your rules.
WTF! This isn't just some simple game to win sticks in the end. This is an event that is designed to bring us all together in this community. Allen if you do this you are showing your true colors. All for 5 damn sticks! Please! Think about this damn hard before you go through with it. I currently count you as a good BOTL, as I must assume do many others. But in my book, this isn't just gready, it is just cold.

You don't want to play. Fine. Send that bomb back and let someone else play ball. But don't screw someone else over for 5 cigars. Hell if you want 5 nice sticks I'll send you a pack of smokes!! That is what this is all about. Now step up or step out!!!

how readily we get sucked into mental warfare. Here Smoky really shows his balls

He's within the rules Tony! Don't send him shit! He's got my pack! Allen, I don't want it back but I would like you to think this through. I have only had one person so far that couldn't play and that was because there economic stiuation wouldn't permit them to play. You have no excuse! You are a selfish bastard and hopefully the others will see you for who you really are! WAR is about this comunity. This is my contribution to my brothers! My bombings were going to be random but I thought that I would share this with my brothers. I wanted to see if they would give up there best smokes with nothing to risk but I see that I was wrong. I will finish WAR and then I will quit CP! Thanks Allen for showing your true colors!

seems some are in a confused, disoriented state

Smoky,
What you are doing here...this whole war, is brilliant and very, very generous. If a player, however, sticks to the rules, and opts out of playing, IMHO, you (and we) have no right to call them out publiclly. He sent a PM. first letter stands for PRIVATE. There could be a million reasons for nopt wanting to send ten nice sticks out right now, and it shows bad taste to call this out in the forum.
I want to reiterate what I said in the beginning of this post. This contest, and the way you are around here generally, shows you to be a stnd up BOTL with the most generous of intent, and I admire that greatly. But the fact that one person doesn't want to Bomb, in a contest that he did not sign up for, is nto a matter of public concern.
Gandolf, if you would like, and if Smoky would allow it, send the apckage on to me, and I will forward it to your intended recipient.

WTF? You state that it's their choice to either keep the bomb or forward it on. Then you blast him in public for abiding by the rules? Calling gandolf a selfish bastard was a step in the wrong direction.

What exactly was your intent, smokyballs?

Please remove me from this, I honestly don't want any part of it now.

well now we have a live grenade in Smoky's bunker and he must bail out

Alright Allen this is going way to far! None of you bitches are out! This is a joke and from the look of it a very poor one! Allen is playing! He has full intent on sending out the second wave. I sorry I agreed to do this! Bad, Bad, Form! WAR is still on and I don't want any more drama this morning! Stupid idea! Once again I'm sorry!

some chest beating
confusing as all hell...all I know is that I am gonna bomb the bejesus out of someone today!!!!

(and then duck and cover for the nasty second wave!)

Silent killer is stalking...stalking...

One of you newbs out there is gonna be huddled in a corner sucking his thumb and calling for mommy.

But that ain't my problem.

Wilkey

Remember what were fighting for?

prize.jpg

And last but not least for tonight Smokyballs/Brad/Hitler/The Devil

brad2.jpg

well thats enough for one night, sleep tight............................

here's a report...

what a bunch of pantywaists! I see lots of chest thumping and big talk - but when the dust settles, it'll be like the big, mean dog... all bark and no bite, cowering in the corner!

:laugh:

here's a report...

what a bunch of pantywaists! I see lots of chest thumping and big talk - but when the dust settles, it'll be like the big, mean dog... all bark and no bite, cowering in the corner!

:laugh:
I am seeing lots of barking from the "great white north", but not much biting... :laugh:

Lots of destruction! Hits all around! Amazing, simply amazing(how large my 'balls are)! :p