• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Washington DC

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Restaurant recomendations, please.
My wife and I will be in DC with one free night, Saturday Nov 10.
She is a vegetarian (does eat some fish), and I'm not exactly a big carnivore, myself, so steakhouses are not the way to go.
We are going to be at some hotel in Dupont Circle. Any really nice restaurants that are noteworthy in the immediate (easy walking distance) vicinity?
It's unlikely, but there is a chance I might be able to meet up for a smoke that night after inner.

If you had one night by yourselves in DC, where would you go?

Many thanks, brothers.

Levante's
1320 19th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20036-1610
+1 202 293 3244

Less then a block from the circle with Italian, Greek and Turkish dishes that are reasonably priced, almost cheap for DC. Try the sampler appetizer platter.

I had a really good meal at Ceiba (on 14th near G or F) but I don't know how well they cater to vegans. Central American fare. If she's amenable to fish as you say, the ceviche was delicious. I had the sampler.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Levante's looks good, Ray. We might need to check that out. As she gets further into the rpegnancy, se is desiring stronger, more hevily spiced and exotic foods. We have been eating a lot of Thai, indian, and Afghani lately.
The smell of COFFEE makes her want to puke though, so I am stuck drinking the free crap at work. Or I can bring in the french press...