• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Washington Fishing

Poronico

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat " Horace "
I am here in Federal Way and there are tons and tons of lakes near by, but the few I have hit in the last week have been terrible. 3+ hours this morning from sun up till 8 am and not a single bite. I moved from powerbait to worms to top water lures trying to get those bass to come out of hiding but no luck. Steel Lake was the latest failure, but I have been to Lake Geneva and a couple others trying to find some decent fishing, still nothing yet. If you know of any decent spots you are willing to share lemme know, or lets grab a few smokes and enjoy a day on the lake.

One of my spots is Riffe Lake. It's east of I-5 on HWY 12. If you don't have a boat, try getting there early and fishing from the dam. You might also want to try Mineral Lake.

I am here in Federal Way and there are tons and tons of lakes near by, but the few I have hit in the last week have been terrible. 3+ hours this morning from sun up till 8 am and not a single bite. I moved from powerbait to worms to top water lures trying to get those bass to come out of hiding but no luck. Steel Lake was the latest failure, but I have been to Lake Geneva and a couple others trying to find some decent fishing, still nothing yet. If you know of any decent spots you are willing to share lemme know, or lets grab a few smokes and enjoy a day on the lake.

Dude remember when you were 15 years old and you had that ugly little zit faced flat chested girlfriend who used to hug every guy and girl that lived in your complex :sign:
This post has nothing to do with her, but she did happen to accompany you to the lake where you caught all those fish with that little kitty pole with the push button. Those fish smelled better than her fish :laugh:

What was her name.........

LOL your fucked, but according to you all of my girls were flat chested... I think that one was Tawnee, but I could be mistaken. Your just mad because I can appreciate the female form in its entirety and don't automatically write off a girl because she isn't packing dub or trip D's :love: Anyways Gymnasts are always more fun

Ah Tawnee.....thats right.
And don't say according to me....according to any non-blind person, ALL your girls (not women) have been flat chested :whistling:

mid level C's is not flat... lol and the current girl is trip D is that good enough for YOU?! :p