• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Washington Shooting.....

There are too many wackjobs in America.  I wish there was a way to police them before they strike. Damn! :angry:

I agree. And they want to DISARM our law o biding citizens.....A criminal will always get a weapon, just as a druggie will always get drugs, Illegal or not. Take away our tax paying, law o biding citizens right to bare arms......then what? That wont solve anything. This is why I carry EVERY single day. You never know when some average person is just going to go phys-co.

extremeXconcepts said:
I agree. And they want to DISARM our law o biding citizens.....A criminal will always get a weapon, just as a druggie will always get drugs, Illegal or not. Take away our tax paying, law o biding citizens right to bare arms......then what? That wont solve anything. This is why I carry EVERY single day. You never know when some average person is just going to go phys-co.

No politics.

tomthirtysix said:

No politics.

ok

No politics.
Thank you.

Thanks for Kindly pointing me in the right direction there, Unlike in the past. Sometimes it was a much larger deal then it needed to be. So side note. Thanks

You're quite wrong. It is a big deal. The no politics rule is there for a reason and a damned good one at that. What made it seem smaller than it is, was your quick acceptance and lack of a wise ass remark. Now if you're real smart, you won't respond to this thread again and just carry on, lad.

Doc