• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watch this

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
I dare you to watch this and not cry.

http://www.damnlol.me/How-would-you-feel-seeing-a-person-whom-you-thought-you-would-never-see-again_138.html

That is a great video. I posted a link to it a year or two ago. Probably the most touching video I have ever seen.

Dude, I'm drunk. WTF? That was awesome. Thank you for sharing that. Great perspective.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

That is a great video. I posted a link to it a year or two ago. Probably the most touching video I have ever seen.

Sorry bro I did not mean to steal your thunder, she who is my wife saw it on Facebook and I just needed to share it.

Sorry bro I did not mean to steal your thunder, she who is my wife saw it on Facebook and I just needed to share it.

Oh, hell no, don't take it that way. Just a mention that I had seen it, and was also compelled to share. This is one that needs to keep coming back. The Love expressed in that video is so palpable. I wonder how much our leaders consider the sacrifices that our soldiers and their families make. Too quick to send them into harms way. Too quick to "throw them away" when they're done with them. Who has done more for this country, a soldier, or a modern politician?

Wow. Great video. I can watch each and every one of these.

Just goes to show the sacrifices that our military and their families make each and everday.
I appreciate what they do so that I may live the way I do.

By the way my hay fever is acting up again, sniff, sniff :blush:

Shaun - Thanks for sharing this! I must admit, I did tear up and my throat hurts now, but not because of the reunions,
because I was thinking of all the other kids that aren't as fortunate and will never be able to hug their mother/father again.
God Bless America and all those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our future's freedom ! You are my heroes. . .

This is exactly what I thought of too Austen. The sacrifices that they make are amazing. Truly unconditional!