• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Web Icon/Logo Idea.

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I am not an artist or graphic designer; I just play around with PowerPoint and Gimp (and sometimes I even use the free graphics program) But I have wanted to start a Cigar review site, with attached social media, and want your honest opinion, this is just a very basic idea, not even sure if this is the direction I want to go.

Picture3.png

Maybe you could somehow incorporate the ash actually falling off of the cigar? Move the cigar up and have the ash just as it disengages from the stick?

Reactions: MX
For logos and such for things I have done, I have used Inkscape so that they are scalable.

The graphic makes the subject clear which is good.

Consider also making a version where it will be legible if the size is scaled way down on mobile devices or if used as an icon?

(I am a complete amateur and this is what I have learned from listening to and watching different things)

Great start! Oh and make sure that you grab all of the social media handles and domain before you commit to anything!

I like the simpleness of it. It kind of looks like a kazoo, though, to be honest. Maybe better incorporate a band?

I forgot to put in on the black background