• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weber-Stephen Products Recalls Gas Grills

my neighbor bought a weber last month. His is a higher end model than the one list on the recall. We fired it up and it pretty much got engulfed in flames. We got it out after going through 2 fire extinguishers. Thought the gas tank was going to explode from the heat. Found a crack on a hose clamp. Cant understand why weber makes such an awesome grill only to cheap out and not use a good connection hose.

They are located in the town that I live in. Good thing I bought an Aussie!! :D

Bought mine about 5 years ago. The hose came off of the cast burner stripped. I tried to fix it but to no avail. I called the factory and some baggy southern woman answered in their 'customer service". After telling her my situation, she said "you must be one of them there handy man".

I was in utter shock at the rudeness. She threatened to not send me a warranty part claiming I had broke it.

While I like the grill and it is still going strong with no parts after 5 years I will have to think again before replacing it with another Weber.