• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wedding and or bachelor party cigars.

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
Well, its happening (faster than I expected it to). My Bachelor party is slated for the first weekend in September in Vegas. My wedding follows on October 4th. So now I need to kick things into high gear and order the smokes to celebrate the joyous event. Mainly because I am the appreciator of cigars and scotch while my friends, not so much.

Heres the question: For those that had or attended either bachelor parties or weddings and smoked with buddies what cigars received the highest praise. I know what I like and I'm beginning to learn the sticks I smoke are seldom my friends favorites. I'd like to keep the price down if possible, sub 300 is OK, sub 200 better!

Thank you!

Pull the trigger on a box of Ashton VSG's or a box of Padron Anniversary '64's and you won't disappoint! :thumbs:

Class act all around...

mac

You said your friends are not really smokers, I would get something cheaper, possibly even something mild: RyJ RR, Casa Toranos

Since you aren't pressed for time, how about a box of RASS or Siglo IIs? They're great smokes, not outrageously priced, and get points on cool factor.

I would stick with a brand that is consistently flavorful and well constructed. Fuente Hemingway CG, Don Carlos 3 or 4, Padron 2000, or Londres. PAM Principe

Usually when we have weddings/funerals where I work, I always see Macanudo bands ... Montecristo Classic #4's do the job, also.

Good luck with your 'gar search ...

I would stick with a brand that is consistently flavorful and well constructed.....Padron 2000.....
That was going to be my recommendation. Good enough for any cigar smoker to appreciate; not so expensive as to be a "waste" on folks that don't understand or appreciate $10.00+ smokes.

Good Luck - B.B.S.

I agree with the recommendations:

Stick to the Fuente, Macanudo and Padron. I experience this on a regular basis at the golf outing I run every year. Many people like to smoke my cigars but could not tell the difference between a Swisher Sweet and an Opus.

There are many very good cigars in the $4 to $6 range that will be enjoyable for the casual smoker. I would stick to the Robusto size. Any larger and your guests may waste them.

Now for yourself, your best man and anybody who may know the difference, spring for the Padron 26 or 64 line. They are outstanding and pretty easy to find. Take off the labels if you do not want to feel guilty.

PAM's!! who can smoke a padron maddy and not love it?

sorry to hear about the marriage, I hope you enjoyed your testicles, lol j/k CONGRATS!

Lone Wolf?

I'd agree with Geoff on this one. For people who don't appreciate a fine cigar these are great as well as Macanudo's. I would probably go with a corona Gorda or Corona size personally.

Congrats on the wedding.

Cusano 18 natural

Fuente 858

H Upmann Vintage cameroon

Romeo & Juileta

LFD Premium Line

Padron thousand series

my wedding is Sept 20th. I'm providing a box of Padron 1926 #35's. They're small, so they wont get wasted and definitely a premium smoke for those that do know what they're smoking. Those that don't will still think its a great gar but won't really understand just how great.

Good luck!

My bachelor party is fend for your damn self. I'm bringing isoms, personally.

X1000 on the Padron 2000. Cheap, lots of good flavor... not too strong for the amateurs but enough flavor for guys like us to enjoy.

Padron 2000 maddies FTW!

I believe I bought a box for somewhere around $93.

You may also want to think about a small format cigar. Nothing worse than buying a huge 7 x 52 cigar and watching everyone put them down after an inch or two.