• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

weird Gurkha

Big Boss

I recently have received a bunch of Gurkha Titans and Beasts. My dads Friend (the one who gave me the smokes) also gave me another Gurkha i have never seen before. It is wrapped in 2 kinds of wrapper (one I'm not sure(light in color) and the other is maduro). It smells great and has few veins and has the same Cigar "tape" as a Grand reserve Gurkha? What the hell do i have in my possession?

There is no telling since Gurkha seems to put out a new cigar every week.

I don't know anything about the site I'm linking to, but it has the cigar and a decent couple pictures that I believe you are referring to.

Link!

Thank you for the info but, it isn't that. my stick is six inches long and it is torpedo shaped. Yes, i realize i should have said that in to first post, my bad. but the wrapper is exactly how mine looks. Thank you so far on helping me identify what this thing is.

Gurkha El Enigma, yup that is it my friend. I found a picture and now i know what it is. Anyone ever try one?

Yep, no great shakes IMO but interesting none-the-less. YMMV.

Gurkha El Enigma, yup that is it my friend. I found a picture and now i know what it is. Anyone ever try one?

I recently have received a bunch of Gurkha Titans and Beasts. My dads Friend (the one who gave me the smokes) also gave me another Gurkha i have never seen before. It is wrapped in 2 kinds of wrapper (one I'm not sure(light in color) and the other is maduro). It smells great and has few veins and has the same Cigar "tape" as a Grand reserve Gurkha? What the hell do i have in my possession?

Did it look like this Gurkha dos Capas?

gurkha_dos_capas.JPG