• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weirdest trade ever?

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
Lately.... I've been reminded of the WEIRDEST and most WORTHLESS trade that I have ever engaged in. I'll post my trade and I'd like to hear of your wierdest trades!

Here's mine...

I sent a leather Davidoff lighter case and told the tradee to send whatever they thought was fair since the "tradee" didn't have any cigars (he had put ALL his cigars into a Pass... basically to upgrade his stock IMO). In return for the leather lighter case and 5 bonus sticks I received...

1 used shot glass
2 viewed DVDs in a foreign language
1 wooden puzzle for kids
1 pack of Nat Sherman mini cigirallos that were dried out
1 bottle of some blue fitness drink that could be opened on both ends
some candy that I wouldn't imagine eating

Let's hear your most weirdest trades!

Wade

ps: and this trader is.... JollyCo :0 :angry: :p

Well I hope you rubbed your salty nuts on it first! ;)

And why the PM .... OUT with it.

wk-mang said:
ps: If you want to know who this trader was feel free to PM me! :0 :angry: :p
Sniffle, sniffle... You told me you loved the puzzle and thought the lipstick on the shot glass was a show of class! And to think, I was holdin' those "aged" backwoods you sent me for a special occasion! :( :( ungrateful bastid!! :angry:

:p

I did a 5 stick blinder and got 2 Garcia y Vega! I will say that they were in glass tubes though so it must have cost a pretty penny! No really, I mean a freakin' penny!! :p

wk-mang said:
Lately.... I've been reminded of the WEIRDEST and most WORTHLESS trade that I have ever engaged in. I'll post my trade and I'd like to hear of your wierdest trades!
I traded my balls for home cooked food and semi-regular sex. Anyone else make this trade?? ;)

Sounds familiar, then it just went downhill from there. Ended up doing all the cooking, all the cleaning with none of the sexing.

Believe I'll stick to the Cigars, music and new job for a while. :)

I guess I'm too much of a noob but all my trades have been great :thumbs:

Like this one:
I trade some loose Havanas and a box of Monte #2's for some Quinteros & some Opus X and I get a bonus of NINE, yes NINE Anejo Sharks :0

I was like "WOW, this guy is the best of the BEST!!! :thumbs: "

Until he says, "Ooops, I didn't mean to include the sharks :( " Then I sez, "Oh, oh, now there's only eight Sharks left and MAN the one I already smoked was GREAT!" I feel kinda bad 'cause I shoulda known this was most likely a mistake :(

JOE.M. said:
Sniffle, sniffle... You told me you loved the puzzle and thought the lipstick on the shot glass was a show of class! And to think, I was holdin' those "aged" backwoods you sent me for a special occasion! :( :( ungrateful bastid!! :angry:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! You kill me Brother! Hey... if I recall... you benefitted from this trade too didn't you? :0 ;) :p :love: :thumbs: ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
JOE.M. said:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! You kill me Brother! Hey... if I recall... you benefitted from this trade too didn't you? :0 ;) :p :love: :thumbs: ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Aloha,

Wade
:sign: I would not exactly call it "benefit" unless you factor in the hour long laughing fit I had! :sign: :sign:

wow dude, all i can say is... wow.

I asked you what you wanted. You said anything. I send you what i got, and you decided to send me the stuff afterwards, and nothing was said about the items, therefore i ASSUMED everything was alright. I was short on cash because i completed a 700 dollar transaction. If you wanted to, i would have gladly sent you money afterwards.

Now, let's get onto the items.
Shotglass- new, not used. In fact, i spent a fair amout of time at the PURDUE bookstore looking for a nice item, and i thought maybe you could use it. It had the purdue logo, and cost a pretty penny. The only thing i took off was the sticker that had a price on it.

DVD's. - These two dvd's are 2 of my most favourite movies: "A Better Tomorrow" and "A Better Tomorrow II". They are in chinese, but with ENGLISH subtitles. I thought you might appreciate action and a stunning visual films with director John Woo. These came from my collection, and being a college student, i generally don't "buy" dvds... wink wink nudge nudge.

Puzzle - Honestly, i don't even know why that was in there. Yeah. Maybe i thought you were an bored? I really don't even know what puzzle it was.

Cigarillos - If they were dry, sorry. I guess shipping to hawaii and not having any humidification device does that.

The blue fizz - heh, if you look at the label, it's more of a gag gift. On it, there's a guy and a girl, with mouths on each end. You're supposed to try to get the other person to drink the fizzy liquid (or is it you'er supposed to want to drink it?)
Anyways, it's supposed to be alcholic. Got it in Germany.

Dude, there was candy in there? I was wondering where that went.
Anyways, i'm sorry that you weren't satisfied with your end. I was surprised to see a couple sticks of cigars on my end. I thought all i would be getting is the case, so i did it with the case in mind.

I'm sorry we couldn't have worked this out in private, as i would have been more than happy to do something about it, if you weren't satisfied, as some of those things were ... well,... i liked my dvds. The shotglass cost a preeety penny as well.

I hope this doesn't damage any future possible interactions. I have had trades with other people, and i'm pretty sure i was fair on my side.

If anyone wants a trade wierder than Wade's, just send me anything on my wishlist. I'll do my best to send you something that makes you wonder what the heck you were thinking :thumbs:

MonkeyK said:
If anyone wants a trade wierder than Wade's, just send me anything on my wishlist. I'll do my best to send you something that makes you wonder what the heck you were thinking :thumbs:
:D LMAO @ MonkeyK

Good one :thumbs:

Jolly,

If I really had an issue with the trade I would've mentioned it to you. I'm just busting your balls since you're back after a long absence and seeing you post reminded me of that trade.... LOL! Welcome back Bruddah and I think I'll use the Purdue shot glass and have toast to your return!

Aloha,

Wade

WE :love: ya jolly ;) :thumbs:

Don't drink too many of those Absolut & mango juice shots Wade :D :sign:

How about the one where we trade in our life to hang out here :p

I am in the process of trading a huge diamond ring for a "future" wife.......any comments on this trade? :p

I can only hope she'll turn out like AVBs :thumbs:

One time I sent this guy some very nice cigars and he sent me his salty nuts. :sign:

I loved the cigars from hawaii, but after smoking a fat joint i think the chocholate covered nuts were better :thumbs: