• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Back Cigar Party

Chef Richard

I just found out that next friday 01-16-04 we are having a welcome back party for a group of airmen from the gulf. I want to present these ladies and gentlemen with a thank you from former as well as non-miltary people for all they have done. I am putting together a kick-a$$ package of cigars to present to the commander for all the troups at the party. I can handle about 5-8 excellent sticks and looking to see if anyone else would like to pitch in. The troups are from Eglin Airforce Base, located in Ft. Walton Beach Florida and the party will be held at 7:00 at The Tavern On The Sound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

E-mail me at

blueeyes35148 at cox dot net

Sorry about the delay in getting back, we have been extremely busy at the restaurant. The party was a great success and I am to relay extreme thanks from everyone that they loved their surprise gift from all of us. I have to still pick up the pictures and post for all to see, I will try to get that done by mid week......

Chef Richard

Back