• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!!!

EdGar

SUPERIOR MEMBER
I don't know what happen to the original post on this subject, but I have seen a lot of new faces around and would like to extend a friendly handshake and say HOWDY! You have stumbled upon Cigar smokers best kept secret. If you need info or a good smoke you are in the right place. Rod(our fearless leader) is a #### of a guy and most everyone else is too. Don't be affraid to jump right in and start a trade or Pass, because that is what we are here for.
and remember that everyone here was new once too....Oh, I almost forgot the most important part. All new members have to send a senior member(250 posts or more) a shiney new cigar.
THANKS

Ed,I think this thread used to be only on the old board. ;) Welcome to "CP" new members! Be sure to take a look around, and check out the various forums we have to offer. - Rod

I'm one of the new guys. Thanks for the welcome. I've posted at CF for quite a while. It's nice to have another source of information and possible trades.

HOWDY back to all. Thanks for the
welcome. A special thanks to those
responsible for the new Open Passes
site.

Just looking way back.

Whatever happened to these guys? I still recognize a few..... :p

I spoke with Gil the other day, he says Hello to all... It was nice to talk to him.

thanks for the welcome. i'm looking forward to posting more.
as soon as i come back from my honeymoon in key west.
getting married june 28th.
i'll post more then really busy with all the plans.
howdy to everyone.
thanks,
gws3 :D

Back