• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Newbie Contest

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Has anyone else noticed how many newbies have posted intros lately. Too many to welcome individually without being a posy whore. I want to welcome all the new members as I was when I joined. So here is an idea that I had to welcome some of the newest members.

So here is the contest.

The members, other than newbie, can post their vote for whoever they want to receive a newbie sampler from me. Simple.
The one with the most votes by February 28th wins.

Newbies Must have joined on or after after February 1st. 2009.
Must have posted an intro in "Introduce Yourself Here".
No Asshats or Post whores, they can't have more than 15 posts at the start of the contest.

WelcomeCPHumidor3.gif

Welcome to Cigar Pass from Virginia to:

Alaska_Man- Joined: 11-February 09, 03:49 AM
murdoch - Joined: 10-February 09, 05:41 AM
Sportster - Joined: Joined: 10-February 09, 04:59 AM
MidRamble - Joined: 9-February 09
medium - Joined: 9-February 09
bootown - Joined: 8-February 09
dgelz - Joined: 8-February 09
Finland - Joined: 8-February 09
MKR160 - Joined: 8-February 09
looking for knowledge - Joined: 8-February 09
don b - Joined: 7-February 09
chris28054 - Joined: 7-February 09
Jay Hemingway`-`Joined: 5-February 09
wubears71 - Joined: 5-February 09
Reverend Mike - Joined: 5-February 09
Cooper - Joined: 4-February 09
Only Fuentes - Joined: 4-February 09
Roccy - Joined: 4-February 09
DCJohn - Joined: 4-February 09
capnwill - Joined: 4-February 09
Cairns - Joined: 3-February 09
Stoggie13 - Joined: 3-February 09
slammer - Joined: 2-February 09
werks13 - Joined: 2-February 09
Duzzyman - Joined: 1-February 09
davejustdave added by cajunblaze
mikenmar added by jlada
FactoredReality added by FunkyCold5

If you can think of any that were not listed but deserving, post the name and they will be entered if they qualify...

Have fun and let the Newbies know we care.

Very cool idea Andy! I would vote, but I am still a newbie too. I like your style :thumbs:

I am voting for "Only Fuentes" because I like their style.

I was actually going to nominate Joho until I read the "no more than 15 posts". He seems pretty cool, how the heck are you supposed to tell if someone will be a good member in 15 posts?

ETA

Your contest, your rules.

DCJohn gets my vote.

I cast my vote for Slammer.

Kryptonics Slammers were the first non-department store skateboard wheels I ever owned.

I was actually going to nominate Joho until I read the "no more than 15 posts". He seems pretty cool, how the heck are you supposed to tell if someone will be a good member in 15 posts?

If you think he should be nominated, then do so as a write in. but I wonder if he has read the New Member Guide or the The Cigar BB Newbie Guide. But what you guys think is what matters, so vote as you wish.

If you think he should be nominated, then do so as a write in. but I wonder if he has read the New Member Guide or the The Cigar BB Newbie Guide. But what you guys think is what matters, so vote as you wish.

I was editing my post as you were replying to it. I have dialup so it took 80 years to post it. :)

Great gesture for some just joining the site by the way!!

I was editing my post as you were replying to it. I have dialup so it took 80 years to post it. :)

Great gesture for some just joining the site by the way!!

80 years. You need to smoke a Padron 80th or get high speed internet. They cost about the same. :laugh:

I would like to add one to the list of participants.

I would vote for davejustdave.

Thanks Rich

So what happens when eight people tie with one vote? :p

ETA

Damn am I slow, Jay Hemingway has two votes.