• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Packages for the Quarrelsome Quartet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Alright everyone, I have all the addresses and am preparing packages.  Here's how it's going to work....

First - I'm still waiting for an explanation from Henry about his statement, "or you just may get a chance to met me sooner than you think".
Now listen carefully, Henry.  If the next post from you does not contain a clear, concise explanation of that statement, then everyone loses - no packages go out.  Think long and hard before you decide to post another flame, or try sidestepping the issue.  Next post:  No explanation - NO PACKAGES.  

Now, assuming you're not the self-proclaimed coward (already explained that statement earlier), and you actually do post an explanation, then here's how the packages will go out...

Packages will be sent out one at a time, starting with what I consider the least suspicious person.  Packages will be sent with some form of signature confirmation.  If the package is return as undeliverable - or if someone else signs for it - that's it:  NO MORE PACKAGES FOR ANYONE.  I don't care if your secretary/wife/husband/kids/whoever signs for it - if it's not the name you sent me on it - the deal is off and you just blew it for the rest of the people on the list.

As packages are sent out - I'll post updates here.  

Don't like my rules?  That's just fine - go ahead and complain - you'll immediately be disqualified from receiving your package.

Alright Henry - everyone is counting on YOU.  What's it going to be?  Remember, no explanation - no packages for anyone.  Think long and hard before you reply - everyone is counting on you.

Dave :D

be very careful from now on, the world is a very dangerous place

the rest of you I'll send gars to you myself

davy girl would never have sent it anyway

He's a liar

thats just his character

Well, as expected.....

Sorry everyone - the packages have been cancelled. Thank Henry for it.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.