• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to CP packages?

stic2it

Got home to receive my welcome to CP package! I have read several post by members being bombed but never expected to be bombed by someone so quick. I just recently made up a quick wish list only to be bombed by Jorel today. It was much needed because I had several test, several papers and a long work week to go along with all of it. Two days this week I only managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep only to hit school and then work afterwards so this surprise was much needed. I plan to light up those sticks ASAP, just spent an evening out (dinner and a movie) with my fiance to finish off the night.

Jorel, you're in a class of your own

jamal

John (Jorel) is a true BOTL and knows how to welcome a new member to CP. Just remember to pass it forward to a newbie in the future....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

John (Jorel) is a true BOTL and knows how to welcome a new member to CP. Just remember to pass it forward to a newbie in the future....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
X2!

The "Seekin Decon" had you in his sights. He never plays fair, but he is one hell of a good chap :thumbs:

I will do it in the future, I'm still in the planning mode.....