• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome to the new world order

CgarDan

I know there should be no political discussions, but this is cigar related and I think the govt is going too far here

Man is it hard holding back what I wanna say about those... people responsible...

In 2021 cigar lounges got banned in the netherlands. And this year online sale of tobacco got hit, so no more ordering cigars online. You are not allowed to smoke in most public places (though regulation is absent).

In 2021 cigar lounges got banned in the netherlands. And this year online sale of tobacco got hit, so no more ordering cigars online. You are not allowed to smoke in most public places (though regulation is absent).

And this is the same Netherlands that has Amsterdam as the capital, right?? I thought I heard some cracking down on red light districts and hard drugs... but cigars.. really?

How different is the overall scene there from what us Yanks.. and a lot of the world, have come to know? Or thought we know? I think many that of certain areas as the wild, wild, west of debauchery?

Nada?

I was surprised when I found out about this -- I hadn't heard the news, but found the LCdH lounge "closed" when I went by after some time.

We have a little cigar bar - just down the road 6 miles. Smoking inside is allowed. Actually encouraged. There's another cigar place that's ten miles in the other direction, and smoking is prohibited there - by city ordinance.

I know there should be no political discussions, but this is cigar related and I think the govt is going too far here

Banning cigar smoking at a cigar shop is like banning food at a restaurant. I grew up in Pa. and a spend a good bit of time there, that state is a little goofy sometimes!

Been that way in WA state for quite some time. No smoking in public buildings....period. In OR there are a few that got grandfathered in, but only a few. The Indian reservation shops still offer some sanity.....them and private club$.

Oh, and my gazebo. You guys are welcome...... :cool:

Been that way in WA state for quite some time. No smoking in public buildings....period. In OR there are a few that got grandfathered in, but only a few. The Indian reservation shops still offer some sanity.....them and private club$.

Oh, and my gazebo. You guys are welcome...... :cool:
Are you busy this weekend?😁

Im just wondering what 'big businesses are pushing cigar smoking bans' like its the number one cause of lung cancer.....Hell people are STILL vaping indoors....oh.... its the vaping business....the cigarette companies went to the vaping business...

These f….s

These f….s

The no politics rule is a good one. But I don't see how we can discuss a proposed bill that targets the very reason we're here without the obvious political implications.

Make no mistake, this bill is targeting US. And is a shot across the bow to this very forum. How do we discuss defending the very thing that brought us all here without the political dynamics?

This is a tricky one...

These f….s

you mean now I gotta get my non cubans from my cuban sources? I'm confused...