• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, as I posted Thursday

stogieman

" Herf King "
I got a call from the President of GSCI (G-S-C-I.com) and was asked if I would accept the position of Director of Logistical Support. Finally the job I've been waiting for has been offered to me. I spent yesterday with the President of the Corporation (Ed Pelshaw) and after talkin' $$$ and seeing what's up, I accepted the job. I celebrated Thursday with an Opus X petite lancero. Yummy. Then last night, I finally enjoyed the Trini I was gifted by Devin at last years Mooch Fest at Richmond and today I enjoyed an Arturo Fuente Best Seller and now I'm gettin' ready for the Yankees game with a Bolivar PC (ISOM). I start my new career the 3rd of November and I know it will be great...... :D :thumbs: :p

Congrats!!!! I wish you the best of luck in your new endevour

Fantastic :thumbs:

If the Miami Herf happens & your there I'll buy ya drink ;)

Congrats Stogie, that is great news! And great choice of smokes to celebrate with :thumbs:

Congrats Charlie! That is great news! Let's new home, new wife, new job buddy you are on a roll.................

With all that new coin you'll be making you'll be rolling in cigars LOL

BenjieV :D

Congrats, Charlie!!

Hope you enjoy your new job, bro!! :D

Congrats Charlie, I know it was a long time coming, but you deserve it. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

with greater priveledge comes greater responsiblity.

remember, you get one free kill now that you're promoted.
use it wisely.

Way to go Charlie.

If I were you, I'd keep celebrating by smoking at least one havana every day for........... EVER :D

Or, at least until November 3rd anyway :D

Good job!!!!