• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I finally did it!

skrgrl74

Beware! Does not play well with others
After hanging around here for a bit and puffing on my other half's sticks I had one all to my lonely ol' self. :0

I have to say that the flavored sticks are probably my first choice since the have flavor (DUH!) and are just about the right size for me. In length and ring size, since I really can't stand smoking (cigarettes and all...) I was very impressed and will continue through out my adult life :laugh:

CC- how'd I do on the spelling??? :whistling:

Congratulations!

Though I won't agree with you on the flavored cigars. ;) But to each his (or perhaps her) own. :thumbs:

Well considering I don't like the tast of cigarettes (and I know cigars are different) flavored are ok. I haven't tried the others that are waiting for me at home but you never know I may turn down all flavored and go big! :D

skrgrl74 said:
Well considering I don't like the tast of cigarettes (and I know cigars are different) flavored are ok. I haven't tried the others that are waiting for me at home but you never know I may turn down all flavored and go big! :D
[snapback]244933[/snapback]​

I have some CAO flavored that you may like. They are definitely the best flavored cigars I have had, and they are pretty good in their own right. Sometimes I like to have one with a cup of coffee in the morning, or as a quick smoke. PM me and I can send you a couple.

my girlfriend digs the moontrance.

Try one of the Petite Coronas when you get away from the flavored ones.

I normally dont like flavored, but some of the CAO flavored are pretty good. Eileens dream goes GREAT with morning coffee and the moontrance and earth nectars are pretty tasty too. Stay away from the Karmasutra Splash though...those ones are plain nasty!

KayakinBoy said:
my girlfriend digs the moontrance.
[snapback]244979[/snapback]​

Even though KB would have you believe otherwise, the wifey is not chewing tobacco... She won't smoke the "good" cigars (Opus, Padron, etc.), even though I've given her the best. She just likes to smoke her Moontrance, Eileen's Dream, Java, Blondie's, etc... To each their own...

Of course, my luck would be she falls in love with Davidoff ISOM's... :sign:

Jeffro600 said:
I normally dont like flavored, but some of the CAO flavored are pretty good. Eileens dream goes GREAT with morning coffee and the moontrance and earth nectars are pretty tasty too. Stay away from the Karmasutra Splash though...those ones are plain nasty!
[snapback]245008[/snapback]​

These are the best three, although the Eileens dream was a little to sweet at first for me. I threw several in an old JR ult box I made into a temp/overflow humidor, and they really mellowed out nicely, although the vanilla and honey lost what little flavor they had