• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I went and did it

bilder

I have officially accepted the early out offer by my employer. Last day of work will be in early January. I go to North Carolina for auctioneer school in February followed by ringman's school in Missouri.

Besides getting into the auctioneer business we are starting up a vending business aimed at small offices and businesses.

I am scared, but excited to be out of this job and into something I will enjoy.

Goodlucktoyouinyournewventure doIhearanothergoodlucklookingforonePER-SON...to wish this man who has changed his career and life the best luck in his new endeavor...dowehearonegood...yesonegoodluckheard...canwehearonegoodwishes... lookingforonegoodwishes..onegoodwishes...it comes with the satisfaction of knowing your wished this man good wishes...wehaveonegoodwishefromthegrayhairedgentlemanintheback..now we are looking for a brave soul...doIhearaBonChanceitsFrench... BonChanceoneBonChancetobringthisgreetingtothenextlevel... justoneBonChancetowishthismangoodluck...

I applaud your courage, and look forward to hearing wonder-full things about your new adventure.

Good luck as you start a new chapter!

And I can't leave merkin hanging... I bid one Bon Chance! :thumbs:

My best to you.

Right now you're embarking on something I hope to in the hopefully not to distant future. There's much envy at the moment :).

Best of luck to you and may you prosper so much you'll commence with bombing all of CP. :thumbs: :D

Congrats Mike. Maybe you can use that big pipe as a gavel.