• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well, it's that time of the

stogieman

" Herf King "
:D I got a call from my local shop and they got some Opus Xs in again. I picked up 2 Perfection Xs and 2 Fuente Fuentes. I'm gonna let them set for a while and try one out soon. The guys at the shop said that they should be gettin' others in also and to check back in a few weeks. I'm sure I will be...... :p

i might have to try one of these again. had one about
1 1/2 yrs. ago(when i was still a newborn)and wasn't
impressed enough to pay the $$$$. of course alot of
my go to's then were house brand sticks and flavored
gars. my palate is a bit more educated now ;)

l8er

todd

The PerfeXtion X is my favorite Opus X to date so far. Excellent cigar and enjoy!

Sam

Mmmmmm.... Perfexcion X! Enjoy them Stogieman!

Aloha,

Wade

Damn, I haven't seen any of the Opus' here in Central Ohio, but I guess I'll just continue to wait.

ALostTexan

Well, I went back to the Local guy again and he says to me that he has some more Opus' in. This time he has the Perfection XXX, 4 5/8 x 49, aka: Power Ranger. :D
Don't let this small cigar fool you! It has a REDFOOT and been dubbed "Power Ranger" due to its' powerful charachteristics! :thumbs:

I've had one of these little beauties before and I'm going to enjoy the two I just picked up around Christmas time.... :p