• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wendy's free junior frosty's this weekend may13-15

scoobydoo

This is not really cigar related but I thought everyone might still enjoy this.
I heard it today on my local news and went to the Wendy's site to confirm it
Wendy's
This weekend Wendy's is giving away free juinior frostys no purchase necassry. Just stop by your nearest Wendy's and ask for a "Free frosty"

PSTAN said:
I'll take mine without a finger please. :D
[snapback]185754[/snapback]​
I heard that because of all the bad publicity around the finger incodent is why they are doing this give away :)

...one lucky customer will find a "special surprise" in their frosty and win the $2M dollar law suit, er, give away...:rolleyes:

B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
...one lucky customer will find a "special surprise" in their frosty and win the $2M dollar law suit, er, give away...:rolleyes:

B.B.S.
[snapback]185780[/snapback]​

Isn't the lady who tried this up on charges right now? I hope they lock her away for a long time. :thumbs:

The increasing litigiousness (is that a word) of our society makes me f'ing nuts.

There was a case of a finger in some chile(sp) and that was the one you are talking about. But there is also a case with a frosty that someone found a piece of a finger in their frosty and Wendy's settled out of court for that one.

stevehawk said:
BlindedByScience said:

B.B.S.
[snapback]185780[/snapback]​

Isn't the lady who tried this up on charges right now? I hope they lock her away for a long time. :thumbs:

The increasing litigiousness (is that a word) of our society makes me f'ing nuts.
[snapback]185799[/snapback]​

Totally with you on that one brother. :angry:

Holy freakin' crap, I love Frostys! I'll eat 'em finger or not!