• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Herf

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay, I put this post up on the last forum, prior to the crash. So here goes again. I ws trying to find out how many of the CP members here on the West Coast are interested in getting together? I for one would love to get together.

Come on down the the United States of Texas and You'll get a few ;)

I'm in!!!! If your talking about Michigans west coast?LOL :D

If it's within a 100 miles of me here in Sunny Porterville California ... me and my Posse will be glad to herf!

I'm interested. I'm in Los Angeles, CA. What location do you have in mind?

I'd drive over if I weren't 2500 miles away.... LOL! Actually, I'll be in SoCal this summer for a family vacation... if you're planning a herf in July I just might be able to pop in!

Aloha,

Wade

I wouldnt mind meeting in the middle somewhere. I live 60 miles north of San Francisco :D

I used to have a blast in Santa Rosa on the weekends. I used to love going to the shops, then to the brew pub for potent beer and a good steak. Damn shame CA has gone down the crapper with all the anti this, pro that laws. I used to love CA. Now when I go back, I just stay on the Base because the beer is cheap, and I can smoke outside while drinking my beer thats not in a brown bag and smoke my cigar.
Emo

If Wade is coming in July. Maybe we could get together then. How does that sound, and where does everyone want to meet?

Okay I have a few days free in July, does this sound good to everybody. We can hook-up down south. I don't have a problem travelling, and if there is any other CP members up my way maybe we can go together. So what do you think?

Ohh boy someone ACTUALLY answered this, WOOHOO. So is there anybody else interested in a herf in the west. ???