• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wet Dream Realized

stewa070

My fiance floored me today. We were in my local cigar shop (http://www.downtowntradingcompany.com) buying some consolation cigars (I got the results from the LSAT today and they were a bit low) when she said...

"You should get a part time job here when you get in law school. At least then your hobby will bring in some cash."

I was drooling on the RyJs before I could even fathom what was just said.

Don't know where I'm going with that other than to say

DADDY PICKED A WINNER!!!

My fiance floored me today. We were in my local cigar shop buying some consolation cigars
I thought the way this post started that there were pictures involved.... LOL!

Sounds like you have a winner on your hands Bruddah! Keep her!!!!

Aloha,

Wade

Course she coulda said.."I'll get the part time job here while you are in law school..." LOL Then your hobby woulda brought in cash and you wouldnt have had to work *laughs* Welcome!!

melly

SweetMelissa said:
Course she coulda said.."I'll get the part time job here while you are in law school..." LOL Then your hobby woulda brought in cash and you wouldnt have had to work *laughs* Welcome!!

melly
LMAO! You got that right sister!

Congratulations! Does your new job offer a Cigar Pass Brother discount?? :p

Seriously - sounds like you got a keeper there. :love:

Stewa70...I'm taking it that you are the same Stewa70 from 'Bama. Taking the LSAT too? Well, I just wanted to extend a hello from a fellow once-resided-in-Bama attorney (me) to a currently-resides-in-'Bama-wannabe-attorney (to wit, you).

Kidding aside, where in Bama are you? Having practiced law there for 6 years, I still have many contacts around at both PI and defense firms and know many of the faculty of Cumberland in Birmingham and of Alabama.

Anyway, good luck with your future endeavors. PS, the LSAT isn't all that they say it is...don't stress too much over it.

Take care.

PS2 - If you do live in B'ham, a place that used to be a good cigar store is called The Briary in.....some mall on Lakeshore Expressway...I can't remember the name of the mall now. Anyway Skip (or was it Chip? - hahaha) used to run the joint...get to know him and he'll treat you nicely.

Stew propose, promise her even marry her now, but don't let her get away ;) She is wise beyond her years. The big question will she let you smoke in the house ..................... ;)

BenjieV

I'm currently finishing up my last year at UA and hoping to get into the law school here in Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately the LSAT results came back today and I made a 147, so I need to bring it up about 15 points or so. I just need to actually study for it this time. I work for Rosen, Cook, and Sledge as a bitch (er...I mean runner). Thanks for the encouragement.

And to those who asked about smoking in the house...seriously I said it was a dream not reality!

heh, it'd be cool to be a runner, esp a long one. i was a runner from my home town to a place an hour away. all you gotta do is drive and smoke.

booya :sign:

you could always screw em up by getting in an accident and spontaneously makign the car combust, causing the files to burn to a crisp. that would be funny. :sign: