• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2019

Good mail day....boxes of Picadores from Feb 17, Illusione Phantoms Sep 17, and Illusione H-Town Lanceros Sep 18. I am embarassed to admit that the additional release of those lanceros somehow escaped my radar and I thought it was a site glitch when I ordered. I'm so glad I can just smoke the hell out of my original box, and I'm also glad the new boxes don't have that annoying 2 piece sliding lid.

Got these in the mail today from Warped, they've got a new club called DROP that will offer small releases Kyle blends at El Titan de Bronze every few months. Corona gordas for this run, and I wish I had saved the blend info because apparently once they are gone so is the info on the website.
IMG_20190214_184535_852.jpg

Got these in the mail today from Warped, they've got a new club called DROP that will offer small releases Kyle blends at El Titan de Bronze every few months. Corona gordas for this run, and I wish I had saved the blend info because apparently once they are gone so is the info on the website.
View attachment 25040
How much does a membership to DROP cost?