• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Treated myself this weekend.

20220807_065151.jpg

20220807_083304.jpg

20220807_074017.jpg

20220807_074033.jpg

Got about 20 decals so far.. the walk-in humi is going to have glass on 2 sides.. starting at 4ft high and going to ceiling. Gonna have all the decals go across the start of the glass on the door side.

20220807_090409.jpg

Last edited:
Made a trip to the tobacco shop to see if they had the CAO Bx3 and/or the Romeo Y Juliet Twisted Love cigar. They didn't have either one. So logic dictates that I spend $60 bucks on other cigars..... since I'm there anyways... 😏 Same cigars in all the pics, just wasn't sure which one showed up the best.

20220807_164802.jpg20220807_164814.jpg20220807_164819.jpg

Are you finding that you're preferring lighter shade wrappers?
It's not that I am preferring lighter shade wrappers. I do enjoy a lighter shade wrapper, and more mellow sticks, at times. I don't want to smoke full-bodied and strong stick all the time. I enjoy them quite a bit. However, I like to go mellow sometimes. Watching the sunrise, I like to smoke a more mellow cigar, or late at night, sitting out back with the dog.

I guess my palate is developing a little bit. I'm trying to expand to experience different strengths and profiles. I'm finding that there are some really good mellow, low profile, cigars out there. Even mid-profile.

So far, overall, I would say my average smoke would still be mid, to strong, profile cigars. I love my Diesels! I was stoked when I saw a new Diesel in the shop the other day.

Nice. I didn't even know that AR came in Maduro. That AJ Upmann is terrific.

Have you had a CC Monte?
Yeah, after the one I smoked a couple days ago, I had to get another one, and try the other 2 AR had.

The AJ Upman was just put out yesterday at my local shop. The owner recommended it to me, said it was really good.

I haven't had that one before. What does the CC stand for?

Yeah, after the one I smoked a couple days ago, I had to get another one, and try the other 2 AR had.

The AJ Upman was just put out yesterday at my local shop. The owner recommended it to me, said it was really good.

I haven't had that one before. What does the CC stand for?

CC is Cuban Cigar. NC is non-Cuban.

I was asking if you had The Cuban Montecristo. The Monte #2 is first Cuban I ever had. I won't say anymore if those are your first ever Monte's.. NC or CC. There's a few lovers of the White Series here...

CC is Cuban Cigar. NC is non-Cuban.

I was asking if you had The Cuban Montecristo. The Monte #2 is first Cuban I ever had. I won't say anymore if those are your first ever Monte's.. NC or CC. There's a few lovers of the White Series here...
Ah, ok, gotcha.

Yeah, those are my first Monte's. Looking forward to them. Giving them a day or in the humidor. I might try one after work tomorrow. If not, the next day for sure.

I have so many good sticks to try right now, I can't decide!

I went to a few cigar stores in Barcelona. The ones I saw did not have a huge selection of Cubans but what they did the prices are pre recent price hike or even lower. I definitely have to do more exploring on this end.

To be honest I am super surprised with pricing here. Regular bottles of wine go for 4-9 euro. Unless the hard liquor is from US it’s way cheaper as well. Just a quick comparison a bottle of glenfidich 12 was 34 euro. A cup of nice coffee is between 1.50-2 euro.

On the other hand a decent bottle of beer starts at 4 euro. A bottle of bottled water is 2 euro

I guess I need to buy Cuban cigars drink lots of wine, scotch and coffee 😉