• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a face!

Lee

The newest member of our family.... :D
dcp_0397.jpg

Peabody, rescued from Picayune, MS.

Newest member soon to become the center of the family. ;)

Rescued dog. Way-ta-go! :thumbs:

While I am sure you could care less about my opinion, I have read in various places what you have been doing regarding rescuing animals abandoned due to Katrina, Leebo...so, :thumbs:

PS - Personally, I find I like far more animals than I do humans...they tend to give love so unconditionally if you treat them halfway decent...enjoy him as I think you will...I suspect he's found a good home...

LOL

You don't do much except pay attention to him when he's around! He goes to school with my wife every day so he'll be around people. He loves it!

Edit to add:

It wasn't me but my wife Neuro! I just lent a hand for a day.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
LOL

You don't do much except pay attention to him when he's around! He goes to school with my wife every day so he'll be around people. He loves it!

Edit to add:

It wasn't me but my wife Neuro! I just lent a hand for a day.
[snapback]239690[/snapback]​
Yea, careful with the compliments Neuro! Leebo8-9-8 has a reputation to protect. ;)

But seriously, the dog looks pretty cool, and happy to have found a home. Way to go.

- C

I see the resemblance. :p

Nice of you to do this, I like animals much better than people too.

I said it before and I'll say it again, way to go Lee! :thumbs:

Man, he looks full of energy! I imagine you do a fair share of chasing him. :laugh:

Lee :thumbs: Helping a dog in need is the best way to go!

Lee,

Cute dog! I tend to agree with some of the others, I like animals more than most humans as well. :D Give him a good home and lots of treats, those poor guys don't live as long as I wish.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Where'd the babes go? :sign:
[snapback]239770[/snapback]​

..point him face first towards the ladies, not ass first.
[snapback]239773[/snapback]​

5 cigar caddie's - point towards the ladies... Now all we gotta do is rig some kinda tray on his head to hold the beer and were in like flint!!! :thumbs:

Peabody's gonna be a spoiled one, Lee - that's for sure!!! ;)

Or maybe it's gonna be Lee's the one that ends up with the best part of this deal... Hmmmmmm..... :love:

Thats awesome man! I think the adopted pets have more love to give..and get lots more :p

From all the posts sounds like he got a good home. That's a nice looking dog. I hope he blesses your life as much as you have his!

Leebo,
My hats off to you. I too like animals a lot more than humans. My fiance and I usually head to the local animal shelter here in Buffalo and spend hours with those less fortunate than your rescued dog. Those poor little fellows need as much human help as possible and anyone who has their hearts in the right place, like you and your wife, deserve a special place in heaven.

Amen bro!
Darren