• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what a fantastic summer it was

RoguePuffer

Well Summer is over. My laptop took a dump some time ago, but now I am back in school and have computer access again!

Summer was great. I met a lot of BOTL shared and traded some cigars.

Some that I enjoyed were: The entire line of PANACEA!!!! Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Carlos Torano Dominico, Don Tomas Special Edition, Bacchus, John Bull, CAO Brazil, Havana Honey, CAO MX2

I also had a cigar that I enjoyed but I dont know if it is a legitimate COHIBA from the Dominican or a strange fake... either way it was a decent smoke once I got it loosened up.

Has the look of the classic yellow white and black label with the dots, but below COHIBA is in a script font: De Dominicana So I dont know if this is a legitimate dominican cohiba or some strange fake but it was enjoyable non the less.

I am looking forward to being par of the discussions again now that I have computer access again. oh and my new favorite cigar is the PANACEA RED 760!!!!
still seeking a good realy inexpensive daily smoke.

The Panacea Red is a damn good cigar, IMO. Of the ones you mentioned it would be the stand out.

I hate those Cohibas with the Cuban dots. Cheap and actionable. But some of the real Dominican Cohibas are pretty good but nto a very good value at super premium prices.

Glad you had a good summer and shared some cigars with BOTL.

John Bull huh? What did you think of that?

Im looking for an everyday, anytime smoke and was looking at those john bulls.... just dont know if I wanna buy a whole box without knowing what they are like....

The Panacea Red is definitely a winner. I only wish I had more of them.

John Bull huh? What did you think of that?

Im looking for an everyday, anytime smoke and was looking at those john bulls.... just dont know if I wanna buy a whole box without knowing what they are like....

I have a friend that buys the john bulls by the hundred. He smokes them daily. I liked it as a good daily cigar. has a nice aroma.

The panacea red is my new favorite!!!! the 760 is my new go to for the long relaxing smoke when I have money. I would send absoloutly any cigar smoker directly to it. from what I understand the 560 red is their number one seller.

HUGE thumbs up for PANACEA!!!!

Rogue, thanks for the advice, I think I'll try a box and see what its all about then.

And I have to try a panacea some time as well it looks like :D

Jim