• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a great cigar...

smokers only

The 1990 & 1992 Vintage. WOW!!! both are very good, I enjoyed the 1990 better than the 1992, But like I said both very good cigars.

Rocky patel came to my shop yesterday and gave me a box to sample and also gave me some others to try.

I ordered A box of each , I think it might sell very well...

-matt

I had a 92 and from what I remember, it was good, but nothing remarkable. It seemed to lack depth. I would buy some again and give it another try though.

Emo

I have anjoyed a few of the '92 and I really enjoy them. BOTL cigah_smokah started me with them. I think they are a really nice smoke - I quess medium but very flavorful. :p

I had the 92 about 3 weeks ago and it was most notably sm00000ooooOOOOth The smoke was incredibly cool yet carried a nice payload of flavor with it. The wrapper was flawless and the construction appeared to be; however it just went out about halfway into the stick. I decided not to relight it as I was afraid of diminishing the great experience it had already provided me.

I have a '90 in my coolerdor now. I am trying to figure out which of my better sticks I am going to pack with me to Florida on vacation next week. After reading this thread I am leaning towards packing a Patel! :thumbs:

Matt

Last night I tried the 1992 that Matt gave me. It was as smooth as he boasted.

Started off... great smell ou of the wrapper. Construction was excellent. Lighting it up, a nice, rich aroma wreathed my head and the initiall draw was mild but flavorful with a decent volumn of smoke that quickly developed into a volumn that filled the mouth with the lightest of draws. Burn was even and consistant with only a small tunnelling halfway though, that I attribute to leaving the 'gar outside when I went in for a restroom break for a fw minutes.

My palate is not well refined yet, but hints of cocoa and coffee seemed to build then fall as a rich oak tone took over for the last third of the smoke. Ash held well (about an inch or more each time) and probably only fell as early as it did because I was outside. I left about an inch to go when I had to pack it in (sprinklers were about to make it a wet smoking experience).

So, 90 minutes and 120+ pages later ( I usually read when I smoke alone) I had one good experience that I hope to repeat soon.

Treamayne said:
Last night I tried the 1992 that Matt gave me. It was as smooth as he boasted.

Started off... great smell ou of the wrapper. Construction was excellent. Lighting it up, a nice, rich aroma wreathed my head and the initiall draw was mild but flavorful with a decent volumn of smoke that quickly developed into a volumn that filled the mouth with the lightest of draws. Burn was even and consistant with only a small tunnelling halfway though, that I attribute to leaving the 'gar outside when I went in for a restroom break for a fw minutes.

My palate is not well refined yet, but hints of cocoa and coffee seemed to build then fall as a rich oak tone took over for the last third of the smoke. Ash held well (about an inch or more each time) and probably only fell as early as it did because I was outside. I left about an inch to go when I had to pack it in (sprinklers were about to make it a wet smoking experience).

So, 90 minutes and 120+ pages later ( I usually read when I smoke alone) I had one good experience that I hope to repeat soon.
Great reveiw....

Iam glad you liked the cigar, I already have to order more for the store. There going very fast :D

-matt

Back