• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a great surprise!

fegbri

fegbri
So I just got home from work and wanted to smoke a new one. I grabbed a RP Cuban Blend Maduro that I got in a 5'er. Wasn't expecting anything crazy. Got my Bananna's foater coffee ready with some Patron XO Coffee liquor. It was the torpedo. Snipped it, pre-draw was good. Lit it up and WOW! What a great flavor. Perfect draw. Had 2-3 burn issues, but they corrected themselves. It had a full, different taste of it's own. Sweetness with a coffee/earthy overtone with hints of cream and butter at times (only way I can explain it). Actually made my mouth water at some points. The aftertaste was also great. A lot of cigars I have tried taste good, but after exhaling I am left with a stale smoke taste. This stick kept my mouth happy even after the smoke was gone. Totally nubbed this little guy down to the end. Has a VERY smooth finish and didn't get hot at all. I would rate this 9 out of 10. Price is just right!

A good smoke and value, I agree. I like the Nat wrapper as well. I think I paid around $50 for a box on special.

Hmm, I may have to try one. I've all but given up on RP lately.