• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a productive day!

Zach

Addicted to race cars
Had a rare day of PTO and I decided to make the most of it. Got up early and spent the morning organizing my home office. Went to the gym and got a solid hour of cardio in (trying to get back in shape, been to the gym 3 times in 4 days), ate a healthy lunch and headed back home. Parked the car and started organizing the garage. There's a ton of stuff out there! I finally pulled out all the aftermarket parts for the M3 I got rid of so I could photograph them. Listed those parts online and now it's time to grab my Kindle and study up on some VMware stuff for work. Will definitely be kicking on the heater in the porch and having a cigar later as a reward! :thumbs:

Who else had a good day today?

Man, I freaking love days like that. My lady is a hoarder (low level) so I enjoy regularly rooting through stuff to get rid of and organize. Were moving soon, so the itch is going into hyperdrive.

No time off for me today, but got a ton of stuff done at work and few key things at home, just to finish it off with a nice bowl in my Savinelli. Overall, Id say it was an excellent day. Thanks for sharing some daily positivity!

Had a good day working on a former rental property I own so my kids (ages 21 and 22) can move into it. Everything came together and got to enjoy some Boswell's Christmas Cookie tobacco in my pipe while doing it.
We'll see how tomorrow works out :rolleyes:
If nothing else, I'll take a good stick with me to enjoy when everything turns to crap! Possibly a San Cristobal Elegancia, can't wait.

Glad you liked the Christmas Cooke Dave! I had an especially productive day today: Cleaned out the cat box, finished a quest in Skyrim, and then went outside in the pouring rain to enjoy an Oliva S perfecto and a Johnny O pigtail robusto.

I know, I'm so productive. :p

Every day is a good day. Mostly.

Yesterday I got some school stuff straightened out, got some medical stuff straightened out, and played a lot of guitar. Cleaned the kitchen and did some laundry. Yeah, I'm a hausfrau. Today, I am getting back in the gym, again. It's been about three weeks where I have literally had something going on every morning. I'm not motivated enough anymore to MAKE time in my day to get to the gym like I used to in a previous life, so, if I can't make it during my normal morning time, I just don't go. It's starting to show, however, and I need to get back to work. I'm back on the wagon, as of this morning, and that alone feels good.

Maybe I'll even get a smoke in today, as well.

Glad you liked the Christmas Cooke Dave! I had an especially productive day today: Cleaned out the cat box, finished a quest in Skyrim, and then went outside in the pouring rain to enjoy an Oliva S perfecto and a Johnny O pigtail robusto.

I know, I'm so productive. :p

What is a So Cal pouring rain? A gulf coast drizzle.

Sounds like a good day indeed. Days like that are rare.

Who else had a good day today?

After work, we in the Goldberg household finally got our Christmas tree and got around to decorating the house. So it was a good day indeed.