• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What A Race!

benjiev

"The Honorable"
Well I can't say I am a fanatic but...... boy was that a great race today or what :D

BenjieV :D

Yeah, I only watched the last few laps (like I usually do) and they kept saying how the #20 car needed some sort of push. I'm guessing they meant in an aerodynamics physics-ish kinda way, but I had no idea... I just saw the guy follow Jr. around and around. LOL! :D

There was a race today? Just kidding. :) I've been watching John Daly try to come back from the golfing dead and win the Buick Open. He hit a great tee shot on the first playoff hole. Keep your fingers crossed! :thumbs:

I only caught a few laps, and was more into how good the race looked on HDTV. It was pretty cool.

Bacchus,
Was that too cool about Daly, what a play off :0 He nuzzled that sandie right up there ;) I thought for sure one of those youngins was going to sink there puts ??? Too bad for them great for John I was cryin for the guy it has diffenately not been an easy road for him.

Great day to be watchin sports on TB :D

BenjieV :D

coventrycat86 said:
WoooooooHO Junior won it!!!

I'm such a fanatic, I forgot it was on :D
I too that it was cool as hell to see Junior win...... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The only question I have Bill is if your such an fanatic as you say your on, how in the world did you forget that the Daytona 500 was on? I've been waitin' for the race since last November..... :D :sign: :p

WAY TO GO LITTLE E!!!

My gang raced well all day! Those guys were really gettin' after it yesterday. Early in the race they were pushing 2 to 3 wide for the first few laps! It was great!

My Gang:
Little E #8 - Victory Lane
Tony Stewart #20 - 2nd place
Jimmy Johnson #48 - 5th place

You gota love it when your boys all come in the Top 5. Points, points, points, points, points! I know its really early and with the new system things are going to change but live in the moment! :thumbs:

I was lucky enough to see the race with Phatty and yeah it was really good. The conversation was better but the last few laps were mesmerizing.