• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a week!

billbaker3

I screwed my shoulder up working out back in Feb. Well it has not healed so I figured that I better go to the Docs. She told me that it is most likely a small tear or just tendinitis. I was supposed to start physical therapy today but will have to postpone it till next week.

The reason for that is on Weds I started having problems breathing. It felt like someone was squeezing my chest. I do have family history of heart problems but come on, I am only 29. I was freaking out by this morning so I went to Urgent care. They did an EKG and said that everything looked normal. He said that it may be acid reflux or anxiety. So now I have to take Prilosec for awhile and go see my normal Doc on Monday for a stress test.

Fun stuff huh!?

Did you have any numbness or tingling in your hands or a funny metallic taste in your mouth?

Humm.... Well that is some what curious. I'm sure the urgent care did a full work up and all. 29 is a little on the young side for heart problems depending on you activity level. I guess the only thing to really do is sit back and see what the test say. Try not to get to worked up, easier said than done, and good luck to you brother

Brandon

Hey brother, be sure to take it easy and do whatever the doctors tell you. Hopefully it's going to turn out to be nothing serious, but that little guy is going to need you to be at 100% healthy.

Its scary, I can say that. Right now my chest isnt too bad but its there just very very minor.

Makes me say screw the pop and stuff like that, I have to eat healthy and lose some weight. I was working out 4 times a week until I hurt my arm.

Oh and <gasp> no cigars or beer til I know the Doc says its OK.

Well I ended up having a Cardio Echo gram, which said everything was fine, and a ultrasound of my gall bladder, which showed no stones. During the ultrasound the lady pushed really hard and my bottom rib was sore. I also had a blood test which showed I had a 1 point elevation in my Liver Enzyme SGOT. Which my Doc said is nothing.

The problem now is that I have a dull ache under that right rib and have had small muscle spasms in my back right behind that rib. The doc still doesnt think it is gallbladder and wants me to wait it out a bit. The spasms in my back also sometimes feels like something is there, doesnt really hurt but there.

Hopefully this is just a sore rib but for some reason I doubt it.

Anyone else ever have problems like this?

im no doctor but i prescribe a nice healthy portion of 18yo whiskey and minimum corona gorda maybe as servere as a churchill smoke and a mountain top ridge with a view

hey hope you feel better and everything turns out ok
i know i was having chest pains this week and im only 31 but i know mine was stress cause i had just finish having it out with one of my bosses.