• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What a weekend

Lee

Well, the wife went down to Figure Eight Island with "the girls" on Thursday and I was left in charge of the house, two teenagers, 2 dogs, a cat and the Parrot.

Well, Friday night, about 11:30pm, I got home and broke out a Connie 17. My son saw it and he wanted one too (he's almost 19) Well, anyway, a few beers later, I had taken care of the Connie and off to bed I went!

On Saturday, I had lots of yardwork to do, so I fired up a Perdomo 2 Y2K that I had. Nice box-pressed maduro that was surprisingly pretty tasty. I hadn't had this cigar yet but now I think I may have one again. Anyway, that was a decent smoke, very good construction and burn, very nutty and tasted some cocoa too. Well, later on that day I was waxing the Jeep and decided to grab an Indian Tabac Maduro Churchill in the tube. I bought a box of these and Rocky signed them for me! I had a few left after gifting most away. These are so smooth, very unusual taste but it was nice with a cold beer!

Later that night, after dinner, I decided to have one more smoke and broke out a JR Alt that I got from Emo's pass. Very nice cigar indeed, lots of creamy smoke, nutty flavor and turned a bit spicy in the end. My humidor must be right on cause all of these babies never needed touching up and smoked like a dream!

Well, Sunday was here before I knew it and I decided to finish the yard work with another Connie 17. Just as good as the last one! I then grabbed a La Pearla Habana? I think and that was also very tasty and a phat cigar as well.

Needless to say, I had a GREAT weekend, smoking it up and all!

Just thought I'd share that here with all my pals!

:)  :D  :)

Leebo

Sounds like a great weekend my friend. Very nice smokes. I thing that is an Alt to the AF 858 EMS that was in Emods pass, and I agree with you on the flavor, yumm yumm.

Just looking on Cuesta-reys site.....to buy aged isoms or not to buy aged isoms.....that is the question!

Those JR cigars are nice and the price is right too!

Leebo :D

Hey Lee or PB,
Think you could pass along the info on those Alts. Also, what exactly is the Connie? I have heard a lot about it on this site and want to try it!

That's easy, go to http://www.jrcigars.com

Just ordered a batch of special coronas!!!

MMMMMMMMMM good!

They have alts and consuergas listed there, every kind you can imagine!

Leebo :D

PA, Alt's are a line of cigars that JR has rolled for them by who knows? They are made, supposedly, out of the same type of tobaccos as their name sake. Example: Alt to La Gloria would use the same as the real thing. Some folks like them a lot don't. I have a few that I don't mind smoking.

Consuegras are 2nds of Villazon cigars. Punch, ERDM, JR ULTs etc... Very nice way to go for the price. If you go with thes you need to let them rest about 6 months.

Hope this helps.