• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What An Idiot!

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
For anyone who read my Storage Alternatives thread and for those who did not I wanted to pass this sad story. I was looking for storage alternatives so that I could acquire a number of sticks from a local merchant who was liquidating his stock (It was a small liqure stor humidor) because he had just baught the buisness and did not want to deal with them. I had been talking with him to make a deal and he said I could take the entire lot of assorted names approximately 150 sticks for $75. I told him to give me ten days that is why I posted my thread! Well I called him on the 9th day and he had already gotten rid of the sticks. I told him I thought we had a deal and how could he give them to someone else. He assured me that he honored our agreement and did not give them to anyone else... He threw them away...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. He said that he gotten pissed because he thought he would have heard from me sooner and that the humidifier broke and he said forget it!

I found this out this morning and I am still teary eyed! All those sticks!?!?!?!?! Well, I have decided to perform a condolance smoke this morning and afternoon! Join me if you can!

PA's new moto:

"Buy first, ask questions later." ;)

Check the dumpster out back, you might beable to salvage a few.LMAO. :D

:sign:

What kind of idiot would through away a 150 gars???? My guess is this guy's business goes under in 6months...keep me updated. :)

Sorry about the loss. :(

Git a rope! :angry: That is a crime against all cigar smoking humanity. Baxtid!

Sorry you missed out. Opportunities like that don't come around too often. :(

That's worse than a bus-load of lawyers going off a cliff with one seat empty!

Leebo